Are you looking for a rewarding career earning a competitive income and comprehensive health coverage? Then become part of IASIS Healthcare Arizona! With an integrated network of 4 Valley hospitals, 30+ physician practices, and a health insurance organization, we have a wide variety of clinical and non-clinical career opportunities available for qualified candidates.
Search for Your New Job Now
Start your job search now at any of our facilities and organizations:
Comprehensive Health and Wellness Benefits
At IASIS Healthcare Arizona, we recognize that in order to recruit and employ highly-talented team members, we must offer comprehensive compensation and benefits packages designed to support employees and their families in many aspects of life. Our ultimate goal: to take good care of our employees and their families so that they can provide high-quality care to our patients. Whether part-time or full-time, benefits may include:
- Medical coverage, including 100% preventive care coverage
- Prescription medication coverage
- Vision coverage
- Dental coverage
- Health reimbursement account (HRA)
- 24/7 access to a nurse advice line
- Flexible spending accounts (health and dependent care)
- Life and AD&D for employees and family members
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Accident insurance
- Voluntary short-term disability
- Identity theft protection
- Legal plan
- Lifetime term insurance with long-term care
- Critical illness insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee mortgage program
- Student loan program
- Wells Fargo membership banking
- Tuition reimbursement
- Adoption assistance
For more information about our competitive employee benefits, please visit IASIShealthcare.com/employees.
Subscribe for Job Updates
Create your profile online at any of our locations below, list your job preferences and we’ll notify you via email when there’s a good job match:
We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer
IASIS Healthcare Arizona is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Anyone needing reasonable accommodation to use our career site or to apply for a position should contact the Human Resources Department at the appropriate facility.